LPS Campaigns is looking for diverse candidates for our Digital Advocacy Fellowship position. The Fellowship position is best suited for individuals with a strong interest in digital campaigning and progressive politics.
Ideal candidates will be creative, detail-oriented, and driven to deliver results for our clients. Fellows receive training and hands-on experience in a number of diverse aspects of digital advocacy including email marketing and fundraising, social media management, advertising, online organizing, and website maintenance.
What will you be doing?
Your day-to-day responsibilities will vary depending on client work, and your individual skillset and interests. This is an opportunity to be a key member of our team and develop your skills in several areas including:
- Drafting email blasts, web content, digital ads, and social media posts
- Monitoring traditional and social media, daily news links, and building influencer and distribution lists
- Participating in client-facing calls and meetings
- Drafting and updating reports
- Performing background research on client issues
- Participating in internal brainstorming conversations
- Attending in-person or online trainings
- Passionate about digital campaigning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with variety of people at all levels of the firm
- Detail and solution-oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Background in social media and WordPress are a plus
***LPS Campaigns is not currently accepting fellowship applications.***
Location: Washington, DC (or remote)
Commitment: 25-30 hours per week
Employee Status: Temporary; 3-months with the potential for a 3-month extension and the possibility of evolving into a full-time position.
Salary: $2,500/month stipend
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.