LPS Campaigns is looking for diverse candidates for our Digital Campaigns Coordinator position. This position is best suited for individuals with a strong interest in digital campaigning and progressive politics.
Ideal candidates will be creative, detail-oriented, and driven to deliver results for our clients. Coordinators are responsible for a variety of aspects of digital campaigning including email fundraising, social media management, advertising, online organizing, and website maintenance.
What will you be doing?
Your day-to-day responsibilities will vary depending on client work, and your individual skillset and interests. This is an opportunity to be a key member of our team and use your skills in several areas including:
- Drafting client deliverables such as emails, website content, and reports
- Assisting project managers with online advertising: creation of graphics, placement, and analysis of effectiveness
- Maintaining client websites, email lists, and social media infrastructure
- Monitoring client activity across all social and traditional media outlets; pages, sites, blogs, etc. on a regular basis
- Assisting in building the LPS brand by updating website, social channels, and supporting marketing efforts as needed
- Acting as point of contact for clients, as needed
- Staying informed of all news and updates related to digital best practices
- Passionate about politics and digital campaigning
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Strong writing and problem-solving skills
- 1-2 years experience with political campaigns, nonprofits or advocacy campaigns
- Experience with design and editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, etc) a plus
- Proficiency in at least one of the following CRM systems: Blue State Digital, Action Network, and NGP.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Background in digital communications, fundraising and/or marketing
- Health care coverage
- Employer-contributed retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
Location: Washington, DC or Remote
Employee Status: Full-time
Salary Range: $42,000-$47,000 per year
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.