LPS Campaigns is looking for diverse candidates for our Account Associate position. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital marketing basics and wants to collaborate and learn in a fun environment.
The Account Associate will provide support on a variety of client accounts and will execute key components of client deliverables. Associates are provided with applicable training and work closely with Senior LPS staff to ensure success.
What will you be doing?
Your day-to-day responsibilities will vary depending on client needs, and your individual skillset and interests. This is an opportunity to be a key member of our team and develop your skills in several areas including:
- Working with clients to understand their goals and develop strategies to reach those goals
- Writing copy (email, social media, advertising), handling production, and developing content calendars for clients
- Working with designers, developers, and third-parties to meet clients’ needs as necessary
- Brainstorming creative ideas for our clients’ marketing campaigns
- Staying on top of digital trends and new tools, so we can make cutting edge recommendations to our clients based on best practices
- Performing background research
- One to two years of experience in digital marketing, online organizing, advocacy, fundraising, or campaigning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and solution-oriented with proven ability to manage time effectively and meet project deadlines
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and ability to work effectively in an action-oriented office.
- Working knowledge of digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Medium, and LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of digital paid media campaign tactics, analytics, and optimization approaches
- Basic knowledge of HTML and WordPress
- Prior experience with advocacy platforms (EveryAction, ActionNetwork, SparkInfluence) and traditional marketing CRM (HubSpot, Salesforce) a plus
- Experience with Canva and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
LPS Campaigns accepts applications on a rolling timeline with a preference for applicants with immediate availability.
Location: Washington, DC (Or remote for the right applicant)
Employee Status: full-time position.
Salary: $45,000 per year
- Health care coverage
- Employer-contributed retirement plans
- Flexible work from home policy
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Snacks, snacks, and snacks
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.