Do you want to gain hands-on experience in digital campaigning? Are you passionate about progressive causes and candidates? LPS Campaigns is looking for diverse candidates for our Digital Campaign Fellowship position. The Fellowship position is best suited for individuals with a strong interest in the intersection of policy and digital communications.
Ideal candidates will be creative, detail-oriented, and driven to deliver results for progressive candidates and causes. Digital Fellows receive training and hands-on experience in a number of diverse aspects of digital campaigning including email marketing and fundraising, social media management, advertising, online organizing, and website maintenance.
What will you be doing?
Your day-to-day responsibilities will vary depending on client work, and your individual skillset and interests. This is an opportunity to be a key member of our team and develop your skills in several areas including:
- Drafting email blasts, web content, and ad copy
- Monitoring and reporting on media placement
- Maintaining and cultivating websites, email lists, and social media infrastructure
- Monitoring traditional and social media, daily news links, and building influencer and distribution lists
- Creating and updating campaign reports
- Participating in brainstorming conversations for campaign strategies, tactics, and social media content
- Performing background research
- Passionate about digital media and progressive politics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and solution-oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with design and editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, etc) a plus
LPS Campaigns accepts fellowship applications on a rolling timeline with a preference for applicants with immediate availability.
Location: Washington, DC
Commitment: 25-30 hours per week
Employee Status: Temporary; 3-months with the potential for a 3-month extension and the possibility of evolving into a full-time position.
Salary: $2,500/month stipend
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.